Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cristina's birthday gift

Here's what I got Cristina for her birthday. It's also my birthday gift. And our anniversary gift...


It should come in handy during our cross-country drive. I almost got a Magellan (I actually purchased it but didn't open it) from Costco, but then discovered that you can't put world maps on Magellans. And we'd like to be able to use this thing in Costa Rica, Europe, or elsewhere. Had to spend a little more for the Garmin, but I'm happy with the choice. I think it does everything but wash the dishes and give us a foot rub.

3 comments:

Fran Eury said...

What a fancy GPS. Can't wait to see it in action. Love, Mom

Mary said...

Congrats on the new gadgit.

Bonnie and John said...

Hey I got one of those! We thought it would come in handy when we start traveling for Davids ballgames. I bought mine off of ebay, I actual had to bid for it, it was pretty intense, I did loose on some. It took me a couple of weeks to get one for the price I was willing to pay. I had never bid on ebay before, it was really fun, I guess the best is waiting to see if you are the winner!!!!!