Saturday, June 21, 2008

Alex's new "do"

Alex's hair grows really fast. Always has. When it gets to be summer and we're in the pool almost every day, I try to talk him into getting a buzz cut. Makes it easier to shampoo, no combing bedhead necessary in the morning, etc. He's always been reluctant, but this year I finally talked him into it. And here it is:

The "Before" picture. We did the cutting in the garage to make clean-up easier.


I started off with scissors.


Then the razor...


It was pretty easy. Around the ears was the trickiest part.


Bella swept up. I didn't even ask her to; she just volunteered.


The "After" shot. I like it.


Ready for summer!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love the do, Dude. Looks great and cool and even makes him look older. You might want to consider keeping it that way for a while.

Fran Eury said...

I missed this blog yesterday when i saw Cris's birthday one. You don't usually do 2 blogs at one time... Anyway, I love the new "do" He does look older and once he gets use to the non combing part he may never want it longer... at least not for a while. Love, Mom

Bonnie and John said...

my guys (except John) have been wearing their hair that way for some time, and they all love it. When it starts growing out they get ill, they have gotten so used to it. Love it, love it, love it! Alex your the man!!!!!!