Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cristina's Birthday

Cristina is in Costa Rica today, her birthday, so I recorded this song as a little birthday song for her. I wanted to do something a little less predictable than just sing "Happy Birthday to You." So I rewrote the lyrics of a somewhat-obscure 1979 Paul McCartney song. 

I recorded it on GarageBand and emailed it to her. She liked it! Several people asked to hear it, so I thought it would be most efficient to put it on my blog via YouTube. I threw on a handful of photos of the birthday girl, spanning the past 12 months or so.

4 comments:

Cristina said...

Who knew there are that many pics of me by myself, as I'm usually behind the camera!

Lynn said...

I loved it without the pictures and I love it even more with the pictures. What an honor to Cristina. What a gift. She is lucky to be so loved and cherished by you.

Fran said...

Well, it drew my usual tears when I feel so happy for my children. The song was just so endearing and the pics were super! You two make such a wonderful couple. I love you all so much!

Bonnie and John said...

awesome.....you are such a wonderful husband, brother and father!!!
(I have an idea),but I need your help. Call me
love ya
bonnie