Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Song

It's not too often I have my wife and mother here at the same time for Mother's Day. And since that was the case, I did Mother's Day up much bigger than usual.

One thing I did for Cristina is re-write the lyrics to the old 20's song "Tonight You Belong to Me." The kids helped me record it. All three are singing. I'm especially proud of Sofia's trumpet solo. And she got it on the first take!

Anyway, I know it can be hard to hear the lyrics sometimes, so I put subtitles on the video. Enjoy.



By the way, I made the gifts in my ceramics class.

9 comments:

Dejahmi by Beth Respess said...

too cute - i commented on it on youtube!

Lynn said...

That was very, very special! I DID enjoy it. Wish I could have been there, sort of. I had a great Mother's Day here, though, so I can't complain.

Elena said...

THAT WAS SOOO COOL!

Francis "Wayne" Eury said...

that was or is a really great production. As well as a gift that will be treasured for a lifetime. Good job, son.

paula said...

Love it love it love it! My heroes as ususal! Great singing and playing all. :) xo

Unknown said...

Brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart! That love shared is a gift to all of us moms! Bravo, Eury Family!! :) Joanne Schwandes

Bonnie and John said...

OMG!!!!that was awesome!!!!and oh yes, I cried.
love to you all!!!!!

Fran said...

I have watched this many time and it still makes me tear up. It is so sweet. Loved being a part of mother's Day with you and the family. Thanks for your sweet thoughtfulness of both Cris and myself. love, Mom

Malone said...

awesome, love it