Saturday, October 27, 2007

Florida - Georgia

I can't believe we're already 7 games into the season.

The Gators have 3 big rivalry games every year (Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida State) and to me this one is the biggest.

And it finally kicks off in about 5 hours.

I'm too excited to blog right now.


Family Night went well. Cristina read the kids a bunch of library books while I made lunch for dinner. You've heard of making breakfast for dinner, but I made lunch for dinner. Since they had had a dinner-like meal for lunch (a big pasta meal) I made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and ramen noodles for dinner.

We sat around the table and talked after we finished eating. By the time we got the two youngest in the bath, it was 7 pm. A little late to still have games. Bella wanted to go to bed, so Cristina got her down while I helped Alex in the bath. I suggested to Alex that we play games Sunday night since it had gotten so late. He wasn't going for that. And it completely killed his motivation for bathing quickly, so I told him if he bathed quickly we could play a game.

We played Cranium. Cristina was upstairs with Bella, so I played on both teams (you have to have two people per team). Cristina joined us at the end. It was good. The girls won by a nose.

No comments: